Grab the best bargain on the net while you can!

Sunday 22 January 2012

Almost there...

Old post, updated here: http://babyfeedingmalaysia.blogspot.co.uk/

Salam,

Only about A WEEK now till I leave for KL, if you want any of the items, please reserve first before I leave so I can ensure that I am bringing enough back. Not many of the bottles left, only two each of the Avent and TT sterilisers - those are your best bargains, reserve them quick!

If you do have other things in mind do let me know and I see if I can get you the best available price. However please email me before Monday evening.

My next shipment after this will be in JULY and I am hopping to offer the Medela Freestyle for RM 1450 MAX. I am trying my best to go LOWER. It is still a couple more months but if you are interested, please link, share & follow my site. Please email me your contact details as well so I have an idea how many are interested (no commitment yet of course:D) and to update you when the product is available. 

Thank you:)



No comments:

Post a Comment