Grab the best bargain on the net while you can!

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Available Tommee Tippee and Avent Baby Feeding Essentials


Updated here: http://babyfeedingmalaysia.blogspot.co.uk/. Our up to date shipment is 17th August 2012


Salam,

As of Thursday 26th February Malaysian Time these are the products available;


1. Avent Newborn Starter Set RM 110




2. Avent Express II Microwave Steam Steriliser RM 120







3. Tommee Tippee Electric Steam Steriliser RM 265




4. Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Manual Breast Pump (To ORDER ONLY before Thursday 26th Jan 2012) Order Closed






5. Avent Manual Breast Pump & Bottle RM 145 (To ORDER ONLY before Friday 27th Jan 2012) Extended Till Saturday 28 the Jan 2012




6. Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Electric Breast Pump RM 495 (To ORDER ONLY before Saturday 28th but subject to availability in my local shop)



7. Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Complete Starter Set RM580 To Order Only Offer extended until Saturday 28th January but subject to avaibility in my local store




Item No.1- No.3 are available and can be reserved from now until Mid March while I am in KL. Payment / collection can be made from 6th Feb onwards. I will be grateful if you can reserve by providing you contact details before I leave KL so I know how many to bring, but if you don't, I may have extras.


Other items that I have listed in my previous blog posts are no longer available to order since I wont get them delivered in time but if you do still want them do email me with your contact no and if I happen to go to town and items are available in stock I will try and get them for you (but no promise). T & C of delivery and payments are the same (see right hand side). However I will make a short call to you to verify your phone no. 

Thank you. 

2 comments:

  1. is the avent newborn set still available in malaysia? or need to wait shipment from uk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam, for now there are no more stock available , the only stock left is the tommee tippee complete closer to nature set and avent manual pump with VIA. More stock will be coming in in july/aug, please follow our blog, thank you:)

    ReplyDelete