Grab the best bargain on the net while you can!

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Tommee Tippee and Avent Items Available and to Order


Updated here: http://babyfeedingmalaysia.blogspot.co.uk/. Our up to date shipment is 17th August 2012. Please like us on http://www.facebook.com/BabyFeedingMalaysia for more updates.

Order period for some items are extended, please refer to here.

Salam, 

In summary;

A. Items I have available that you can reserve (all items are available with me);

1. Avent Newborn Starter Set RM 110
2. Tommee Tippee Electric Steam Steriliser RM 265
3. Avent Express II Microwave Steam Steriliser RM 120

B. Items that you can order but BEFORE 4pm 25th January 2012 UK time TODAY;

1. Avent Manual Breast Pump with VIA Storage RM 159
2. Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Manual Breast Pump RM 175
3. Phillip Avent Breast Feeding Set (with electric pump) RM 680
4. Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Complete Starter Kit RM 580

I am also offering the Avent Manual Breast Pump (without VIA storage cups) for RM 145 and this one can be ordered by Friday before 12 pm UK time. Details here


All prices do not include postage. See postage details on the right. 

Items A are available and can be reserved from now until March while I am in KL. Payment / collection can be made from 6th Feb onwards. I will be grateful if you can reserve before I leave KL so I know how many to bring but if you don't, I may have extras.

Items B. to order before Wednesday 25th January only.  If you do want to order after 25th January but before I leave London, do email me, if I happen to go to town I will try and get it for you. 

1 comment:

  1. still can order manual pump today/now ? next time balik bila pulak ?

    slamberlagi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete